Thursday, October 17, 2013

play to learn

The title of the game is cake kids.The topic of the game is math and I learned a lot.The game was fun to play because at the end I made a cake.Yes the game did  because it can help you with hard  problem you have.


The 2 game title is aquifer extinction.The topic is to tell you not to liter in the water.The game was hard but fun because there is a challenge in the game.The game did help my realise not to liter but  I always know that.


The 3 and finel game is danger in space.The topic is space and you have to protect earth.The game was not that fun because I did not know how to play.The game did not help my lern about the topicat all.


1 comment:

  1. i think that your blog was very informative about what the games were about.

    ReplyDelete